Power Wash Union NJ
Power washing or pressure washing service of Power Wash Union NJ involves using a high-velocity water spray to clean dirt and residue from the exterior of a house. This type of cleaning is a particularly important preparatory step before painting or re-painting your house. A clean surface allows new paint to last longer. You can use pressure-washing equipment on most types of housing material once you learn how to pressure wash a house.
Steps Power Wash Union NJ follow for Power Washing a House
- Choose a pressure washer that is best for the job.
- Before starting power wash, we protection your house’s exterior fixtures, like lights, landscaping shrubs and plants, from harmful water pressure.
- Manually scrub any visible mildew from the surface you are power washing with a brush.
- We do the mixing of cleaning solution and fill the pressure washer’s detergent dispenser.
- We connect a garden hose hooked to your water supply to the pressure washer.
- We test how to pressure wash a house by holding the pressure washer nozzle with both hands about 3 feet (121.92 centimeters) from the wall.
- Start at the top of the house and move down.
- At last, we rinse from the top down with plain water from a garden hose.